Termites that are constantly feeding on your property can be very frustrating. They are hard to detect and can spread easily if the problem is not addressed or forgotten about. Termites can often time be difficult to treat for if they are not properly identified. This is why we pride ourselves by being thorough to investigate the source of each issue.
Why Do Termites Invade Your Home?
Termites invade your home looking for food and water. Termites are attracted to moisture and wood. If you live near a woodsy area then your home is more prone to a termite infestation.
Stacking wood near or against your home is like putting a bill board for termites to invade your home. Don’t let termites invade your home, learn the signs of a termite infestation and the proper termite treatment to keep these pests away from your home.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
- Sight of termites: Seeing termites is a dead giveaway you have a termite infestation and need professional termite treatment immediately.
- Hollow sound in wood: Termites eat everything in their path, if you tap on solid wood but it makes a hollow noise, odds are there are termites.
- Tunnels: Termites travel by tunneling. If you notice tunnel paths in wood or mud make sure to get a termite inspection.
- Frass: Also known as termite droppings, Frass is a small black powdery substance.
- Tight Frames: Excessive moisture makes doors and windows more difficult to open. This is also a common sign of a termite infestation as termites are attracted to moisture.
Speak to an Expert today!
Our Termite Treatment Process
If you are experiencing any termites on your property, please reach out to a professional at Pacific Pest, and we will assist with all your termite needs.
Utilizing pet & plant friendly you can relax in the comfort of your own home during the process.
These are either applied to the termite galleries, walls, crawl spaces and ground to control the termite colonies.
Our product lasts years and we back it up with a TWO YEAR WARRANTY!
Careful and effectively treated by using the Vikane gas, this product is contained in the structure for a predetermined time, normally 3 days.
This method of treatment allows the fumigation to penetrate deep into the wood to eliminate dry wood termites.
Termite Wood Damage Repairs
We offer termite damage and dry rot repairs by having our house wood crew professionally fix your property good as new. We want your experience with us to be the best.
Speak to an Expert!
Hire Professional Termite Control
Termites can cause thousands dollars worth of damages to your home, fast! They multiply and destroy everything in their path. Even if you only see one termite schedule a termite inspection right away! It could save you a ton of money and gives you the peace of mind you need to relax in your own home.
At Pacific Pest Control we specialize in preventing and exterminating termite infestations. Our experts know eliminate the termite infestation at the source. Contact us today to schedule an estimate by filling the form out below. Protecting your home with professional termite control.
Request An Estimate Today!